Submission #1 | Skateboarding – Each Winner for each Sport (SKATE & BMX) wins with the most amount of: LIKES, COMMENTS, VIEWS.
Link Morehead – Age 11 – Hometown Fort Wayne, Indiana
See Below for Contest Rules & Good Luck!
X-Games 2018 Location & Dates: Minneapolis, MN | July 19-22, 2018
3.1.18 – The Fort Wayne Indoor (FWI) & Harley-Davidson of Fort Wayne (HDFW) Partnership Announced
3.12.18 – Criteria Video Released – Submissions Open
5.12.18 – Submissions Closed
5.25.18 – Online Voting Closed
5.26.18 – Winners Announced at HDFW with Awards Ceremony, Celebrations, Party, Stunts, Bikes, Etc..
- March 12 – May 12 Contest Submission Duration Period
- Video must be filmed inside the FWI and submitted in .MOV or .MP4
- Submit Video via WeTransfer to @Thefortwayneindoor@gmail.com with Title “Harley Davidson X-Games Experience”
- 30 Seconds of video focused on your head, stating the following. Name, Age, Hometown, and finally tell the supporters of the FWI and HDFW why you should go to this years X-Games.
- 1 Minute of video of riding / skating inside the Fort Wayne Indoor
- Intro graphics and music will be added by Cannon-fodder.com
- Video will be released to www.thefortwayneindoor.com/X-Games-Experience
- YouTube and YouTubes metrics will host all criteria for victory for all videos submitted in the X-Games Experience
- Winner for each sport wins on most amount of: LIKES, COMMENTS, VIEWS.
- The Total collective amount wins The X-Games Experience
- Video Submission 3.12.18 – 5.12.18
- Winners Announced 5.26.18 at HDFW Awards & Celebration Party
Good Luck Everyone!
Video Submissions to be added here